Good news for the students looking for a respectable job.Sbi announces clerical post recruitment
State Bank of India is recruiting Assistants and Stenographers [Clerical Recruitment] for 2012. State Bank of India is the largest banking and financial services company in India by revenue, assets and market capitalization. Its a state-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of March 2011, it had assets of US$ 370 billion with over 13,000 outlets including 150 overseas branches and agents globally.
The State Bank of India is the largest of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank—its main competitors.
SBI Recruitment 2012: ASSISTANTS AND STENOGRAPHERS
CLERICAL RECRUITMENT [ASSISTANTS AND STENOGRAPHERS] IN SBI IN MODIFICATION OF ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 DATED 27-12-2011
WRITTEN EXAMINATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED FROM 18-03-2012 TO 27.05.2012 AND 03.06.2012)
* ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START FROM : 05.03.2012
* LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS : 26.03.2012
* PAYMENT OF FEES : 07.03.2012 TO 31.03.2012
* DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CR/2011-12/5A DATED 01-03-2012
* DOWNLOAD EARLIER ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 DATED 27.12.2011