Andhra Bank is recognized by Government of India that is conducting Probationary Officer Exam for Recruiting candidates for the post of Bank PO. Recruitment for the post of Bank PO is done on the basis of written test. Bank invites all the eligible applicants to appear in Exam to indulge in recruitment process.
• Candidate must be more than 21 years and should be less than 30 years of age.
• Candidate must be citizen of India
• Candidates must be graduated from the recognized university with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
• Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test
• Short listed candidates have to appear in Personal Interview.
• Last date of online registration: First week of May
• Date of Written Test: First week of July
Rs 10,000 - Rs 18240, Approximate total monthly emoluments inclusive of basic, DA, CCA, HRS etc., at the start of the scale at metropolitan centres Rs. 16,200/-
How to Apply:
• Candidate must have a valid Email ID
• Candidate should pay Rs 325/- in the form of DD favour of Andhra Bank recruitment project payable at Mumbai.
• Candidates should have the transaction ID number and depositing branch code no (receipt of payment of fees) from branch of Andhra bank before applying on line.
• After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system-generated printout of the application, sign at the appropriate place and send along with application fee
• Candidates are requested to apply on-line through bank’s website www.andhrabank.in.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Project
Post Box No. 8218
for Clerical recriutment details visit andhrabank.in